Wednesday, September 05, 2012

49 Day Honesty Challenge



Assalamualaikum.

Lately ni banyak benda yang nak cerita tapi malas nak cerita. Lol, lawak apakah itu? Huh. Last-last jumpa bendalah ni dekat Tumblr, balun jelah. At least, berupdatelah jugak kan? So, let's the adventure begin!

Your ex texted you and wanted you back. Would you take him/her back?
Hmm, nah.

Has anyone told you “forever and ever” then left?
A lot.

Your relationship status?
Single, double, plural..... huh anything.

Have you ever lost a close friend?
Lol, for sure...................Yes.

Do you smoke weed regularly?
I do eat seaweed, but not smoke weed. Haha

Think back to the beginning of 2011. Are you still dating the same person?
Aha, yes.

Would you parents be mad if you were in a relationship?
No if i can manage myself to study and get better result in exam.

When was the last time you really laughed?
Ermm, i don't know. I think, around two or three months ago?

Something is wrong. First person you turn too?
Lol, you know who....

First girl you’d turn to?
Hmmm, i think you know too.... Lol

Is there anyone who doesn’t like you because of something you did?
I guess yes. Ya well every people make mistakes, and i did a lot of mistake before. So yeah..

Angry at anyone?
Hmmm, until now, i think, nope..

What’s stopping you from going for the person you like?
My insecure..

When was the last time you cried really hard?
Three weeks ago, i guess?

Is there anyone you would do anything for?
Yes, the person who are really there for me ;)

Who was the last person you talked to for more than 10 minutes on the phone?
More than 10 minutes? Alia, Irdina and Huda. 

What is your favorite song?
When You're Gone, by Avril Lavigne.

Do you like Red Bull?
Huh? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

How many people can you tell just about everything to?
only 2...

Have you ever wished on a shooting star?
Lol no. 

Does the last person you held hands with mean something to you?
Yeeeeeesssss! Guess who?

Describe yourself in one word.
Lonely?

Do you have anything that belongs to your ex?
Yes....................

Can you honestly say you’ve had a sleepover with the opposite gender?
With my cousin? Haha

Do you rebound?
I guess.. I can't guess... Nope.

Ever cheated on someone?
Yes... But ya sokay..

What would you do if you found out the person you like was in a relationship?
I know i couldn't do anything for her but ya i'll be waiting.. If she still cannot see my existence, maybe I'll move on with some scars maybe?

Do you act differently around the person you like?
Well, not totally different, but just a bit, maybe? Lol

Honestly, what guy’s number do you have memorized?
Lelaki ke? Aha, aiman jelah kot.. and my father's number :3

Is it hard to make you laugh?
Well, sometimes..

Who was the last person to make you mad?
My classmate?

Do you think your last ex will eventually want to be with you again?
I don't want that........ Lol

Have you ever fallen asleep in someone’s arms?
My mom...

Has anyone ever called you scrumptious before?
Hahahahahaha yes yes yes! Lol xD

Would you like to put a night on repeat and live it forever?
Sometimes...

Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out?
Yes, my deskmate.. 

Is your best friend a slut?
Hotakmu tanya cengginih kuajaq -.-

Is hard drugs a turn off?
Yes, totally!

Are you happy with life right now?
Kinda.. But not at all..

Are you still in love with your ex?
Nah.

Are you still in love with your ex?
Sepak kang tanya sekali sudahlah -.-

Have you ever been the “other person” in a relationship?
No...

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes, always..

Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Haih, yes.. Yesterday.. I'm always dissapoint them who are close to me. Haih..

Is there anybody you’re really disappointed in?
I guess no.

Where is your best friend?
I think it should be ARE not IS -.- Come to my school and i'll show them. 

Something you’re happy about?
Someone who appreciate what i've done ;)

How is your heart lately?
Well still can pump my blood to the whole body.. I mean, still can working greatly..

Ada yang minat nak try ke bendalah ni? Saya jumpa kat sini, kalau nak klik lah. Cukup 49 dah jawab.

Kertas kerja lawatan tak siap ada hati update blog, ceh -,-

Kbye.

No comments: