Wednesday, September 19, 2012

30 Days Heart Touching Story.



Asssalamualaikum.

One night, boy and girl are sitting alone in the park..

Boy: I guess we are the left overs in this world..
Girl: I think so.. All of my friends have boyfriends and we are only the two persons left in this world without any special person in our life..
Boy: Yup, but I don't know what to do..
Girl: I know! We'll play a game!
Boy: Huh? What game?
Girl: Like this. I'll be your girl friend for 30 days and you will be my boyfriend..
Boy: That's a great plan! In fact I don't have nothing to do much this following weeks.

DAY 1:

They watch their first movie and they both touched in a romantic film.

DAY 4:

They went to the beach and have a picnic. Boy and girl have their quality time together!

DAY 12:

Boy invited girl to a circus and they ride on a Horror House. Girl was scared and she touched boy's hand but she touched someone else's hand and they both laughed.

DAY 15:

They saw a fortune teller down the road and they asked for their future advice and the fortune teller said : "My darling, Please don't waste the time of your life. Spend the rest of your time together happily.." Then tears flow out from the teller's eyes.

DAY 20:

Girl invited boy to go to the hill and they saw a meteor. Girl mumbled something..

DAY 28:

They sat on the bus and because of a bumpy road girl gave her first kiss to boy by accident!

DAY 29:

11:37pm

Girl and boy sat in the park where they first decided to play this game..

Boy: I'm tired.. Do you want any drinks? I'll buy you one.. I'll just go down the road.
Girl: Apple juice that's all.
Boy: Wait for me..
20 mins later... a stranger approached girl..

Stranger: Are you a friend of that boy?
Girl: Yes, why? What happened ?
Stranger: A reckless drunken driver ran over boy and he is critical in the hospital..

11:57pm

The doctor went out of the emergency room and he handed out an apple juice and a letter..

Doctor: We found this in boy's pocket.

Girl reads the letter and it says:

"This past few days, I realized.. You are really a cute girl and I am really falling for you.. Your cherish smile your everything when we played this game... Before this game would end... I would like you to be my girl friend for the rest of my life....
I love you....
"


Girl crumples the paper and shouted :

Girl: I don't want you to die! I... I love you... Remember that night when we saw a meteor, I mumbled something... I mumbled that I wish we would be together forever and never end this game! Please don't leave me.... I love you! You cannot do this to me..

Then the clock strikes 12..

Boy's heart start pumping....

THEN IT WAS THE 30TH DAY!

Kbye.

If happy ever after did exist, I would still be holding you like this. All those fairy tales are full of it, one more stupid love song I'll be sick.

No comments: