Saturday, June 23, 2012

Random!



Assalamualaikum and Hye.
I have nothing to say. I have a lot of things that I wanna share but I do not know how to start and which part to start so better do not start. Hmm, I think this week is the most tired week. From Tuesday, I have sukantara, even tak join tapi letih jalan jalan. Wednesday, still sukantara and at least I had try my best for 100m. Kaki masih lenguh sampai sekarang.

Semenjak dua menjak ni, bila log in Facebook macam dah tak meriah macam dulu. Semuanya berubah. Honestly, everything have change. How I wish if I were a remote that can pause all the sweetest moments in my life and change the channel when the sad moments appear.

Since tahun 2012, I activate back my Twitter account. I made my Twitter account since last year actually but I do not even know how to use it. Do follow my Twitter!


Hmmm, i have nothing to say anymore. I have no idea. But just want to tell, I always feel lonely this week. Haha, maybe my friends are busy with their own business. Never mind. I want to have a nice time with them, but time always jealous with us. Time. Please, I need a lot of memories with 'em. I just scared that they will leave me. Okay, I start to make a lot of nonsense. It is not a nonsense! Never mind. 

Btw, I just checked my Mid Year Examination result. Good!
Kbye.

No comments: