Saturday, November 26, 2011

Google Chrome Game (GCG)


Jack: Do you love him? Rose: Pardon me? Jack: Do you love him? Rose: Well, you’re being very rude. You shouldn’t be asking me this. Jack: Well, it’s a simple question. Do you love the guy or not? Rose: This is not a suitable conversation. Jack: Why can’t you just answer the question? Rose: This is absurd. I don’t know you and you don’t know me and we are not having this conversation at all. You are rude and uncouth, and presumptuous, and I am leaving now. [starts shaking Jack’s hand] Rose: Jack… Mister Dawson, it’s been a pleasure. I’ve sought you out to thank you, and now I have thanked you. Jack: And even insulted me. Rose: Well, you deserved it. Jack: Right. Rose: Right. Jack: [Rose is still shaking his hand] I thought you were leaving. Rose: [turns to leave] I am. You are so annoying. Jack: Ha, ha. Rose: [turns back to Jack] Wait, I don’t have to leave, this is my part of the ship. You leave. Jack: Oh ho, ho, well well well, now who’s being rude?

Heyo.
Haa, ingat lagi tak citer apa kat gambar atas tu? TITANIC
Semalam baru tengok Titanic, sampai banjir rumah ni sebab menangis (kononnye la..)
Okay, actually saya nak tolong Ainatul :)
Dia buat satu challenge yang awesomeee :) okay, let me introduce the syarat syarat.

There is no syarat syarat. Tapi, korang WAJIB tag sekurang kurangnye 5 orang kawan blogger, and please be honest. Kalau dah kena tag, KALAU BOLEH janganlah malas2 sangat untuk buat entri yer :) Thanks (!)

List from A to Z, websites that will automatically open when you type a letter. 
For example, when i type letter 'r' , this will appear.

(klik untuk gemok)

Okay, paham? So, here is my result :)

A - ainalokman.blogspot.com [blog aina =) ]
C - chikuchikichoco.blogspot.com [belog farah, tapi dah ditukar URL]
E - everything-inspiring.com [kebanyakan gambar saya ambik dari sini :) ]
F - facebook.com. [haha, facebooooooook]
G - google.com.my// [always be there for me #nerdy]
H - html-color-codes.info [whatt? that should be Habbo O.o ]
I - ifwevermeetagain.tumblr.com [heyy, my tumblr, do visit and please comment at shoutbox there]
K - koreanpoplovers-amalina.blogspot.com [always visit this ♥]
L - lifelikearainboww.blogspot.com [haha, everyday i'm visit this :) ]
M - myworldfadlin97.blogspot.com [heyy, who's blog is this?]
N - nurhafizahpija.blogspot.com [hoho, love this blog ♥]
P - pixlr.com [hey guys, let's edit your picture here ♥]
R - ratupetninlaw.blogspot.com [haha, memang tak dinafikan la, setiap hari visit! ♥]
T - takkesah.tumblr.com [i really love this tumblr ♥]
U - NONE
V - NONE
W - werockies.blogspot.com [belog sepupu]
X - NONE
Z - NONE

huh, finally done (!) i really love this challenge :)
Now for tagging. Who'll be the luck person there?
You're lucky :
Leeya
Okay that's all. Have F U N ya :) and to all others bloggers,
let's join us. just for f u n :) Good Luck :]
Kbai.



1 comment:

Amalina Lee said...

Wah, thank you dear :) I will join it!