Saturday, July 20, 2013

People Are Just People



She speak her mind,
yet she’s not a bitch.
But you call her that.

She have friends that are guys,
yet she’s not a slut.
But you call her that.

He like to eat,
yet he’s not a fat.
But you call him that.

He mess up at times,
yet he’s not an idiot.
But you call him that.

I’m myself,
yet I’m not a loser.
But you call me that.

I put labels on people. Sometimes, without realizing it. I even put labels on myself. I’m constantly looking in the mirror and thinking “Wow, I look like such an loser” or “Wow, people must think I’m blah, blah, blah.” and it’s not healthy.

I wish I could say “I never judge anyone ever because people are just people” but I’d be lying, I judge people. I judge myself. I judge a lot of things! But, I think everyone at some point does.

Now, the second reason I wrote this is because I’m sick of being judged. Like I just said, everyone gets judged and everyone judges It can be possitively or negatively, but it happens to everyone. But, I guess I feel like I’m judged more than the average person. I’m what most define as “weird” or “creepy” or “depressing” and it’s not like I like being called that! I accept it, and most people get that confused with me embracing it. Well, I don’t.

So, after writing this, I thought a lot about people. I’m not racist or sexist or anything like that but I wondered why I judged anyone, even myself. Because, when you think about it, people are just people. For the most part, we all think about the same stuff and breathe the same air.

So from now on, I’m going to work on that. I’m going to try harder to just think of us all being the same and get over myself.

It has been a long time since I didn't update my blog. Well, sometimes I feel lazy to update nor upgrade my blog. Haha, anyway, it's not too late to wish; HAPPY RAMADHAN AL MUBARAK MUSLIMS!


No comments: