Friday, May 17, 2013

Finally, i'm back.



Assalamualaikum and Hey. Fuhh, after around 4 months, finally i'm back here! With new skin of course. So what to say what to say. So far, life was OK. Not really good, not really bad. And yah, i'm happy with my class even i can't accept 4 Iskandar at first. But now, it's different.

I'm currently facing the mid year examination. And have done 6 subjects so far, and just now Chemistry paper 1. I like learning chemistry but the thing is, my mind was blank when answering that paper. Only that paper. The other papers were okay and will be okay, insya Allah. I was about to "tiru" just now but, nah, I want to see my own ability, even though I didn't study for Chemistry :P

Monday, i'll be having Chemistry paper 2 and Mathematics. Well again, CHEMISTRY. I don't have chemistry with chemistry, it doesn't want to work out with me. Lol funny. Enough, enough with Chemistry. I don't know what to say now because it has been a long time ago since I updated my blog.

Just now Amir called me, he invited for the his sister's wedding tomorrow at SHAMS. But, i don't think I can go for that. He forced me to go, he wants to meet me. But, i just don't have time, i guess. Argh enough, let's talk about other random things.

Oh btw, it took around 3 hours to done and edit back this skin. When look at my blog back, i don't know what did I do. I just add some widgets and scroll bar, mouse, pages. Procrastinating always lead to disappointment. I should study just now, but i've wasted my time by editing this blog. Screw you blog.... and twitter.

I'll update soon, and I still remember that Ainatul did asked for 4 Iskandar's photos. Urmm, maybe after exam i'll update the pictures okay :) Oh btw, my whatsapp was corrupt just now. And all the convesations gone just like that. Argh so frustrating day. Kbye.

And it’s a sad picture, the final blow hits you
Somebody else gets what you wanted again and
You know it’s all the same, another time and place
Repeating history and you’re getting sick of it
But I believe in whatever you do
And I’ll do anything to see it through

No comments: